CareersTogether we can do so much
Together we can do so much
Our aim is to revolutionise new build development with 100% funding, fast and fuss-free. We build straight talking, friendly, trustworthy and rewarding partnerships with our developers, introducers and employees and never forget that our reputation is our currency.
If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, come and join us. You’ll find that like all good teams, we collaborate, we share, we complement and right now we’re reshaping property funding nationwide. Together we work hard, challenge ourselves and know how to have a good time – join us.
Business Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to work with the Business Development Director, due to the explosive growth of Go Develop and Ultimate Capital over the past 12 months.
We seek a dynamic and experienced business development and relationship management expert to assist in assessing enquiries, progressing deals and developing partnerships, who is sharp on detail with exceptional communication skills, business “nouse” and is proficient with the MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel. You will have a passion for property.
We have ambitious plans and are financially very strong. The business itself is a very successful JV and lending business, focused on multi-unit residential property projects across England and Wales. We currently have 1,000 units in development across the country and look to keep growing this by identifying relevant deals and partners.
Go Develop and Ultimate Capital are two of the several brands that make up the wider Ultimate Holdings Group – a substantial property and finance group.
- Manage incoming enquiries generated by sales and marketing, quickly and efficiently identifying strong potential and diplomatically declining enquiries that are not appropriate
- Have exceptional business “nouse” and appraisal skills, with very strong financial and Excel acumen
- Nurture existing and new developer relationships and be an ambassador for the brands by maintaining a consistent follow up process that is organised and proactive
- Use the extensive marketing databases we have to drive new business and build new relationships with introducers, brokers, developers and professional service teams via calling, emailing, networking and social media contacts
- Have great telephone confidence and be outstanding in communication, with a very positive mental attitude
- Identify and research new avenues of opportunity for us to pursue and convert business through exceptional relationship management skills
- Create bespoke pitches for clients and understand the different tone and content needed for each different sector and client, potential and existing. Be adaptive and intuitive in the relationship management approach
- Attend networking events, industry events, conferences and meetings as appropriate to ensure our brand and products are known and understood
Key Personal Attributes required:
- Proactive attitude with a positive mental attitude and sense of humour
- Strong negotiation, persuasion and sales conversion skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that exude confidence and professionalism
- Excellent numeracy skills and an understanding of the fundamental aspects of funding, lending and development financials (ideal)
- Able to produce concise reports and summaries of key data and metrics to tight deadlines
- Good team player, enjoying a friendly culture, but also a self-starter
- Creative, lateral thinking with great initiative and happy to work independently
- Very good with numbers so able to assess multi-million pound deals with confidence
- IT proficient
- Organised, deadline focused and target orientated with a passion to “make it happen”
- Knowledge of the property sector (ideal but not essential)
- Car owner with clean driving license
To apply for this role please email Sarah Kearsley email@example.com
Marketing Associate / Graphic Designer
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork.
- Supporting the marketing team with graphic design requests for multi-channel campaigns across all forms of media online and offline, for example advertising, brochures, exhibition-related materials, presentations and social media.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure delivery of production materials on time and within budget.
- An ability to work on a number of projects at any time and produce creative material to sometimes short deadlines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Assist the marketing team with day to day tasks and support at occasional events.
- Tracking competitor designs and activity and keeping up to date of industry changes.
- Preparing marketing collateral, copy, branding, design and content for use on website, social and print media.
- Developing design briefs for projects.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to Marketing Manager and to the board.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Commissioning illustrators and photographers
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is essential
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creative, organised and self-motivated.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of PR and press release / journalist relations a distinct advantage.
- Basic knowledge of website design and development (wordpress) an advantage.
Hours – Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30
To apply for this role contact Sarah Kearsley : firstname.lastname@example.org