Rewarding our brokers and introducersIf you are a professional or introducer with clients who would benefit from our 100% land and build funding, we would love to hear from you.
As you may know, and if not our many customers nationwide would be happy to tell you, we are extremely easy to do business with. We promise to work with you and your client to deliver outstanding service and funding certainty in an uncertain and evolving world.
We value your introduction and experience a great deal, so we offer industry leading fees, usually much higher than other funders.
Six figure introductory commissions
100% JV Funding
Easy to do business with
Industry leading commissions
Our CriteriaExperienced Developers or Contractors
Full planning permission in place
GDV between £2m and £15m
12 to 24 month projects
Margin of 25% pre finance
Outside of the M25
Help to Buy or First Time Buyer homes preferred
Our promise to you and your clients.
1) We welcome and value you and your business
- We will assess each case quickly and accurately
- Everything you provide is treated with the utmost confidentiality
- We will give you and your client all the support needed
- We will stick to what we say no matter what
2) We will offer a seamless funding partnership
- We will work with you and your client and communicate at each step
- We will share our in-house resources
- We will always be there when you need us
- We will make the process easier, simpler and quicker for you and your client
- We will act with honour, total integrity and transparency
3) Together we will achieve a successful and highly profitable outcome
- We will be tackle any issues together to overcome them; swiftly
- We will reward you for any introduction and all repeat business
- We will bring out the best not the stress in you and your client
- We will always seek a long and mutually rewarding profitable partnership
From The Blog
News and comment from our team.
The government is launching a consultation relating to their decision to improve leasehold positions on new builds. The Communities Secretary, James Brokenshire, will deliver the proposition today (15th October). It is widely expected to outline significant changes...
Prime Minister Theresa May’s announcement that the government plans to lift the house building “borrowing cap” on councils was widely welcomed by both industry experts and local authorities. Although well received, May’s announcement at the Conservative Party...
How could Brexit impact UK house prices? Many UK and global news outlets have recently carried reports of statements made by Bank of England (BoE) governor Mark Carney relating to UK house prices and Brexit consequences. Carney’s statements were apparently offered to...
Get In Touch
Please follow us on :
Typhoon Business Centre,
Surrey KT9 1RH
Phone: 020 8974 4715