Rewarding our brokers and introducersIf you are a professional or introducer with clients who would benefit from our 100% land and build funding, we would love to hear from you.
As you may know, and if not our many customers nationwide would be happy to tell you, we are extremely easy to do business with. We promise to work with you and your client to deliver outstanding service and funding certainty in an uncertain and evolving world.
We value your introduction and experience a great deal, so we offer industry leading fees, usually much higher than other funders.
Six figure introductory commissions
100% JV Funding
Easy to do business with
Industry leading commissions
Our CriteriaExperienced Developers or Contractors
Full planning permission in place
GDV between £2m and £15m
12 to 24 month projects
Margin of 25% pre finance
Outside of the M25
Help to Buy or First Time Buyer homes preferred
Our promise to you and your clients.
1) We welcome and value you and your business
- We will assess each case quickly and accurately
- Everything you provide is treated with the utmost confidentiality
- We will give you and your client all the support needed
- We will stick to what we say no matter what
2) We will offer a seamless funding partnership
- We will work with you and your client and communicate at each step
- We will share our in-house resources
- We will always be there when you need us
- We will make the process easier, simpler and quicker for you and your client
- We will act with honour, total integrity and transparency
3) Together we will achieve a successful and highly profitable outcome
- We will be tackle any issues together to overcome them; swiftly
- We will reward you for any introduction and all repeat business
- We will bring out the best not the stress in you and your client
- We will always seek a long and mutually rewarding profitable partnership
From The Blog
News and comment from our team.
Jason Tebb, Chief Operating Officer of Go Develop comments on the HM Land Registry House Price Index (December 2018 data): “The figures this morning from the Land Registry confirms what we’ve seen for the last year, which is that whilst regionalised performance has...
The NHBC reports that developers registered 159,617 new homes in 2018. That is a 0.5% increase over 2017. Private sector registration reduced by 1% and the “affordable sector” remained largely flat. New home completions also remained stable – noting a 1% increase over...
Jason Tebb, Group Chief Operating Officer of Go Develop comments on the Halifax House Price Index (January 2019 data): “Portraying a different picture to the house price index released last week by Nationwide, this morning’s report from the Halifax suggests a more...
Get In Touch
Please follow us on :
Typhoon Business Centre,
Surrey KT9 1RH
Phone: 020 8974 4715